Friday, April 15, 2011

Meow.


The other night I was out on a Walgreen's run for mascara and tortilla chips when I spied the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail strips. I have seen the ad for them in every magazine under the sun (ok, maybe just Glamour, US Weekly, and People... are there other magazines out there?) and I have been wanting to give them a go. 

Do you even need to guess which type I picked out?



Go ahead.



Just guess.



Ummmm of course I would pick out the leopard print. 
{ps- is my ring finger oddly crooked?}

I loooooove these. I don't care if they look less than professional, because they make me happy every time that I look at my hands.  The application was super easy and I hear that they stay on for a least a week. Their true durability will be tested tomorrow when I'm doing yard work to clean up my scraggly yard. 

While they weren't ridiculously cheap, the $10 price tag is low enough that I know I'll be trying them again. And again. Also, I'm always on the hunt for fun gift ideas and I would say that these fit the bill. Get excited friends- you may get these for a birthday/Christmas/girl's night gift. 

Thank you Sally Hansen, this girl is in love. Meow.

4 comments:

Raven said...

Ha I love this! You went for mascara and tortilla chips and got those, love it! And let me tell you, your ring looks JUST like mine, it's crazy!

Unknown said...

LOOOOOVVVEEE!!! I'm getting some. Right now. Literally walking out the door. Now.

carterhaileyzoesmommy said...

oooohhh!! I love those!! I think I will be going to get some! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

YES. my bday is coming up. in may. on the 16th. i now know what you are getting me. sweet. thanks.