Wednesday, July 14, 2010

9 months.

At 9 months, Dylan is more fun than ever. He has such a happy, cute personality which makes him so wonderful to be around.

Here are a few things about Dylan:

-He has four teeth... two on the bottom and then two that have just barely come in on top
-He sleeps through the night almost every night and usually sleeps until 8 am, sometimes later
-He is getting into everything, as shown below:
{he tears everything off the shelves, gets into all drawers... exhausting}

-He loves eating grown-up food and seems be getting impatient with bottles
-He calls me "Ma" or "Mama" which absolutely melts my heart
-He does not want you to feed him finger food, since he wants to feed himself
-He takes naps at 10, 2, and 6
-He makes the cutest face when he's excited, shown below:
{Wrinkles his nose and snorts}

I love my crazy boy!

2 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

i love him too!!!

Terri and Jack said...

I loved spending the week with you guys and experiencing the fun with Dylan. I miss you already!!