Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse!

{me with the book in hand, because I obviously can't have to movie in my hand yet}

Last Tuesday I saw Eclipse with a couple of my best girls Stacey and Erna. We were able to see the movie at 8:30 on Tuesday night... a full 3 1/2 hours before most! I guess we're just cool like that or something. Here are some highlights from the experience:

-In N Out before the movie
-Offering to let Erna smell our food since she is on HCG and her diet currently consists of steak
- Dying over the Eat, Pray, Love and HP7 previews
-Taylor Lautner. Yum. Since he is legal I guess I can say that without being too creepy.
-Bella saying "Change me" to Edward and Stacey immediately thinking of Bella asking Edward to change her diaper.
-Erna reminding me of how I used to picture Jacob  as Sanjaya from American Idol before there was any movie casting. True story.
Hilariously ridiculous, I know.

It's not like I have the hots for Sanjaya or anything, but for some reason he is who I pictured when imagining Jacob Black. 
My thoughts have been appropriately adjusted:
{Hello Jacob. I see that you've been working out}

Now I cannot wait until Breaking Dawn and being able to see the creepiness that will be Renesmee! Yay Twilight!

2 comments:

The Clems said...

the entire book of breaking dawn creeps me out! im not sure how they will do this movie, but im excited too! sanjaya and jacob? i need more deets!!

sarahbclark! said...

chrissi, you crack me up! i think i'm going to see eclipse tonight. i wanted to wait till all the craziness died down. also, i hate kristen stewart.