Friday, August 26, 2011

Date night.

Last weekend the hubs and I went to the movies to see Crazy Stupid Love. It had been awhile (like a month I think) since our last date and we were definitely ready for for B+C time. Not that we don't love spending time with the D, but all you parents know how important it is to get away and enjoy a few child-free hours away from the house. 

The movie was absolutely hilarious- the whole cast did a great job and brought humor to almost every scene. I forgot that Kevin Bacon was in the movie, and ever since I allegedly saw him doing road work in American Fork I have liked him a little more than before. 

I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone, but there is a little twist near the end. I was completely surprised by it- I suppose I can be less than perceptive at times- but Ben says that he saw it coming a mile away. Either way, the movie was great fun and definitely worth my $8.50 per ticket. 

And if a 17 year old girl ever gives my husband or 13 year old son a naked picture of herself, she will be shot dead. 
See the movie if you're wondering what that's all about. 


No comments: