Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeling like I belong in Oz...

And no, it's not because I'm on the shorter side and feel like a munchkin.

Today I decided to step out of my normal pink/red/berry nail polish box and try something out of the ordinary.

I picked up a bottle of Essie nail polish in "Going Incognito" and decided to try having emerald colored nails.

I definitely don't not like it, but I feel a little bit like the Wicked Witch of the West or Elpheba or whatever she's called. Maybe I'm just not used to having nails outside of my typical polish color palate.

Thoughts?
On the definite upside, I can say that I'm a fan of Essie polish and like how it goes on and covers. Two green thumbs up.

5 comments:

Sarah Most said...

I really like it

Anonymous said...

i think its hot. don't take it off.

Chrissi said...

i would be scared to try that color, but it looks great on!! from one chrissi to another, i say keep it :)

stacey said...

I only wear reds, pinks, and burgundies. Recently I've been doing grays and blacks, but I can't bring myself to do blues or greens or anything else. I have a couple of dark purples but they're so purple they/re almost black. Good for you for trying something new!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i just started doing pewter and a frosty silver and i love them both. they work with everything. now i want to try this green color, although having just recently been the wicked witch of the west it might feel a little creepy to me.