Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little late jumping on the bandwagon...

At the risk of sounding like a cougar (and not the BYU kind), have you all seen Zac Efron?

Can you say dreamy? And I'm pretty sure that he's legal too, right?


I am aware that many ladies have come to this conclusion awhile back, but since I've never seen more than 10 minutes of High School Musical, I never got to watch a feature-length Zac Efron-fest. Wait, scratch that... I did see Seventeen Again. Wonder why he didn't captivate me then... maybe because he was playing a 17 year old in the movie and was therefore still jailbait? Yes, that's definitely it.

Sorry Dad, you're probably cringing at this post. And my husband too. Don't worry Benjamin, Zac's no match for you.

Anyway, I just had to let you all know that after watching Charlie St. Cloud (thank you Netflix) I am no longer a member of Team Edward or Team Jacob... I'm on Team Zac.

And yes, I know that I'm {cringe} 26 years old and Z. Efron is probably like 22.

9 comments:

Lori said...

Totally agree! He's a hottie! And just think the age difference for you is less than it is for me :). I haven't seen Charlie St Cloud yet, but he's way cute in 17 again (shirtless :). he's really cute in Hairspray too.

Morgan said...

Agreed! I was only a fan of HSM #2 because it was shot in St. George, I was not impressed with him. But "17 Again" changed all that for me! I haven't seen Charlie but read the book, imagaining him! :) I think I will like the movie!

Just Jaime! said...

Mmhmmm! Saw his appeal in 17 again and felt like a freak.

Taylor Kowallis said...

yes Im a TOTAL Zefron fan!!! But it all started for me during HSM!!!! YUM!

Kaley said...

I'm with you. I was converted when watching 17 Again. I haven't seen any of the HSM movies but he is definitely yum.

Anonymous said...

who even cares if he is 18. he has turned into one yum fest. i couldn't stand him in that god awful broadway hairspray thing he did - a la scariest john travolta tranny thing- but he is aging very lovely.

The Clems said...

um, im 30 and totally guilt free when it comes to my love of zac! he is so hot in charlie st. cloud!

Unknown said...

yeah, he is fiiiiiiiiine in Charlie St. Cloud! Cat Call!!!

Jo-Dan said...

Did you not see Hairspray? That one is a must see...

And Zac just turned 23 this year, so you are only 3 years older than him (which is not creepy at all...this coming from a gal who married a guy 3 years younger...)