Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling the love.

Ben and I have a lot of strange nicknames for eachother. I rarely call him Ben- usually it's Bean, Beanie, or Beanis if he's in trouble. Ben never calls me Christine, Chrissi, Chris or the like. Sometimes it's something sweet like baby or honey, but usually it's Stink, Stinky, or Stink-pot. Such love, right? Anyway, we've added two new names to the mix. I've begun calling Ben "Mongoloid" and he has begun calling me "Tyrant."

We really do love each other, I swear.

6 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

you guys make me laugh all the time! i still laugh when i think about you telling ben "i love you" and ben saying "i tolerate you."

Anonymous said...

I would love to share some of our nicknames, but they are highly inappropriate.

Angela and Mike said...

That's true love.

The Millet's said...

awww.. how tender. brings a tear to my eye.

stacey said...

ha ha We're the same way. We don't have normal terms of endearment like 'honey' or 'sweetie'.

Suzie Soda said...

So funny..it is a typical marriage thing. You guys are a riot. xoxoxoxox