Monday, August 4, 2008

Brief update. Breaking Dawn related, of course.

I just wanted to give a (relatively)spoiler-free blurb on my take of Breaking Dawn. All things considered, I loved the book. I was very very pleased with the events that took place. However, some things happened that made me think, "Really? Hmmm." And the big revalation at the end of part one seriously took me by surprise. Seriously. Call me slow, but I was shocked. Still makes me think ,"How did that happen?" Whatev, I guess- Edward's a stud.

Getting the book was super fun as well- Erna, Stacey, Jessica and I met in Murray to attend the release party and get our books together. It was a fun party and the time passed very quickly. It was great to hang out with the girls- I don't see them nearly enough and we always have fun together. Sorry to the unfortunate man standing behind us in line- he probably had to hear way too much info from us.

5 comments:

stacey said...

I had SO much fun! We don't hang out nearly enough. That poor guy! lol Hey, where's the pic? I was planning on stealing it. ;)

I feel the same about the book. Overall, I enjoyed it and was satisfied with how it ended. How it got the ending was a little bizarre for me at times.

Erin said...

I am jealous...were you with Renae Jess and I (I know there were more people!) when we were at the movies about 6 months ago and our conversation turned....uhm....womanly!? LOL....we scare people when we get together!

Lindsey said...

So fun! I'm only on page like 150.. so i'm glad your post wasn't a spoiler one.. but one to make me want to find out what shocker you are talking about!

sarahbclark! said...

i wish i could've been there! stupid rising airline ticket prices. :( but i JUST finished the book! minutes ago, actually. call me when you get a few minutes so we can discuss.

The Millet's said...

I had a BLAST! Yes.. I feel very sorry for that man. Lets go to the movies.. traveling pants???!?! haha I loved that we all watch the same tv shows and same books