Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready for a change...again.

Ok, so I've had brown hair for about 4 months now. I like it, it's fine, whatever. I think I'm ready for a change again. What I really want to do is have hair like this girl from We are Marshall:

Ben says that I can't, because he thinks that we'd end up looking like this family:


Whatev, I guess my options are limited to blonde and brown. Fine. I mean, it's not like I've ever let Ben make my decisions before, so part of me says,"Just do it." Even so, a little part of me understands what he means about not wanting to look like the Weasley's. I've heard too many times already that me and Ben look like brother and sister... I don't think that us both having orange hair would help that compairison any.

7 comments:

J said...

Stafford and I get told we look like brother and sister too. I loved my red hair, but it's really hard to get rid of. It's kind of a big commitment to have red hair. For some reason I felt like I had to match my clothes to my hair, so that it wouldn't clash.. It was too much pressure for me :)

stacey said...

lol @Jessica

I think it depends on what kind of red you did. What if you did a brown/red so it wasn't orange/red? If yours was darker and not in the same shade family as Ben's then maybe you wouldn't look like a Weasley and it would be fine.

mckay said...

I have some other color options for you. Black, darker brown, not so brown red, like punkish red, purple (there are people with high asteemed jobs in our line of work with purple hair), white. The list goes on. Personally I think the color you want looks too much like the color you already have. Live a little. Go crazy.

Janna said...

Red is so hard to do. Take it from your sister!!!! I love that color though... of the girl's hair you posted. That's what I want and have tried, but it just doesn't work. It brought out all the redness in my skin in my face. :(

Terri and Jack said...

Chrissi-- I'm partial to the light brown with blonde highlights that you had for most of your life. It suits your skin tone, and seems to match your personality.
Of course, you do have some natural reddish highlights that you could accentuate.

Adventures in Healing said...

I like my copper hair and it hasn't given me the typical red problems but I can definitely see where you'd look like the Weasley's. Bummer. Go with the purple...or at least the purply highlights. I've done it before. Kinda fun and not as extreme as you might imagine.

Melissa Butler said...

i feel the same chrissy, i feel like i'm doomed to a blonde/brown mix forever. not that it's bad but it would be fun to have different colors and not to have to spend the money to highlight. i've never thought you and ben look like bro and sis!