Wednesday, August 6, 2008

That's what I call one-stop shopping.

Who knew I'd be able to purchase my casket at Costco, as well as any regular urns or pet urns that I may need. Does it seem a little odd that I can purchase my casket, home theatre equipment, and bulk food items all in the same store? Wait, upon further examinination of costco.com, it seems that you cannot buy the caskets in the store, but you can order them online and have them delivered to you. Still, in the list of product categories, the order is "food and wine, funeral, furniture..." Which one of these don't look like the other?

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, kinda creepy.

The Clems said...

in california, they actually sell them in the store....right next to electronics. creepy.

Terri and Jack said...

Just curious... how much does a Costco Casket Cost? (notice the illiteration?)