Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My love/hate relationship.


Along with most 17 year old girls in the US (as well as the rest of the 18-40 age group who doesn't like to admit that they watch), I watched the season 4 premire of The Hills last night. Seriously, I don't know why I like this show. Half each episode is the cast just looking at each other. After every episode I think to myself, "I stayed up until 11:30 for this?" Even so, I find myself watching every week, with Ben making fun of me all the while...
Here are my most recent conclusions about the show:
-it is only about 5% reality. The girls know each other and may or may not be friends.
-Heidi is a dingbat who is also only about 5% real.
-Spencer is a d-bag. Can't stand him and his freaky blonde facial hair.
-there is no way Lauren can work at People's Revolution, design her own clothing line, do all her endorsements, attend LA events like there's no tomorrow, and still have time to breathe. Same with Heidi. Girlfriend does not work at Bolthouse... if she does, it's only like 10 hours each week.

8 comments:

Just Jaime! said...

I love/hate it too! I can't believe I forgot the premier was last night, good thing it comes on a million times throughout the week. Thank heavens for TiVo too!

Taylor Kowallis said...

i lov/hate this show too!! I dont have cable so I come to my sisters to watch it!!!! I miss you so much! Im going to Indiana thursday and wish you were there! Im excited to see Kaley though! yaya! LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!!

The Millet's said...

oh yes me too. i can't help it. plus i watch all the stupid lauren looks back, top ten hills moments. i can't help myself. ps- i hate audrina's missing top lip and lazy eyes.
oh and why was heidi talking to spencer about her sister right in front of the poor girl? that was weird.

renae said...

erin-- spencer and heidi were taling about the sister right in front of her because it said to do that in the script! i was bugged by the show too... i want spencer and heidi to disappear. forever. and never be famous or seen/heard from again.

Anonymous said...

I need an update. What happened. I love/hate one tree hill - sort of in the same category.

The Millet's said...

i guess i just like to think its real. i know... i'm crazy

Heather said...

I feel ya. I cant STAND Spencer. seriously, he looks like a billy goat with his blonde facial hair. Heidi sucks too. And after Mondays episode, LO needs to stop looking so homely.

The Clems said...

I HATE SPENCER AND HEIDI!!!!