Friday, February 18, 2011

Currently jumping up and down with excitement!



I cannot wait until May 6 when Something Borrowed the movie is released! I absolutely loved this book- it's such a great tale of friendship, betrayal, and love. I've read it multiple times and I know that I'll read it again and again- it's just such an enjoyable read. If you haven't read this book yet, run to the nearest Target/Barnes and Noble/Borders, get yourself a copy and get reading! Then join me in waiting for the movie release!

3 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

i'm so excited! i had no idea! it looks like it'll be really true to the book. and i love the casting!

Taylor Kowallis said...

ah this looks sooooo good!! I just bought the book on my Nook!! Im excited to read it!!

Chrissi said...

me too, me too, me too!!