Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 20: My worst habit

Eek, I totally spaced posting my day 20 yesterday. Whoops. And I was doing so great with the 30 in 30 challenge! Oh well, 30 posts in 31 days isn't too shabby, right?

I really can't think of my worst habit, but I know that I have quite a few bad ones.

#1 Eating waaaaay too much junk.
You know the expression "You are what you eat?" Well, then I'm wheat thins, cereal, chocolate chip cookies, with some fruits and veggies mixed in. I need to eat better!

#2 Picking at my cuticles
I'm getting better at this, but for the longest time my cuticles have always looked busted since I pick at them waaaaay too much.

#3 Hitting snooze at least 3 times every  morning.
It drives Ben crazy- he always starts pushing me and tells me to get up, but I just can't. Those last few minutes of sleep every morning are precious to me.

#4 Not returning phone calls
I tell people not to take it personally- I just always forget to call people back, or even check my voicemail for that matter. Lo siento.

No comments: