Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The little valentine.

Meet my newest niece, Everly Ariana Clark!

Isn't she darling? We're calling her Evvie for short.

Hats off to my older sister Sarah, who endured natural labor after her epidural failed. She said that going natural was by far the worst pain that she could possibly imagine and that she would never, ever consider going natural again. Let's hope that she doesn't have to pay an anesthesiologist bill since he obviously sucked at his job that day.

I can't wait to see little Evvie in person! Friday afternoon I'm hopping a plane (without Dylan) to Indy to meet the newest member of the family. So excited!

Two side notes about this post:
1. My greatest fear, other than a loved one getting hurt or dying is having to do natural birth. I will never do it if I can help it.
2. I'm getting a little nervous about being away from Dylan for 4 whole days! The longest that we've been apart is 10 hours, which was really more than I wanted. Guess we're going to be cutting the umbilical cord for real this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute. and i love the name. good luck being away from danger.

The Clems said...

NO WAY. natural?? sarah is my new personal hero. She adorable!